7/29/15

the playlist of my life

Do you love music?

well then, this is the playlist of my life //


SONGS THAT MAKE ME DANCE

These songs are my jams. They just make me let loose, sing along and dance.

Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy



 Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey (Cedric Gervais Remix)


Break Free - Ariana Grande


Lionhearted - Porter Robinson
King - Years & Years




SONGS THAT GIVE ME CHILLS

These are the songs that just literally give me chills every single time I listen to them- and it makes me feel quite nostalgic for some reason.

 Alive - Krewella

Superstar - Broods

These Streets - Bastille

Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan

Spectrum - Zedd



SONGS THAT MAKE ME LOVE

These are the songs that make my heart flutter- and it doesn't really have to be in a romantic way.
These songs remind me of my family, friends & the people I admire and love.

Tear In My Heart - twenty one pilots

400 Lux - Lorde

Sunshine & City Lights - Greyson Chance

Cadillac Song - Ariana Grande


Lovely - twenty one pilots



SONGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL

These are the songs that make me very emotional, haha. But they really helped me to perceive, realize things, to feel.

Flaws-Bastille

Are You Satisfied?- Marina and the Diamonds

Who You Are - Jessie J

This Is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco


Truce - twenty one pilots


I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds

THE SONGS THAT CHANGED MY LIFE

There are songs that make me dance, there are songs that give me chills;
there are songs that give me love, there are songs that make me feel- but these are the songs that changed my life. 



La La Land - Demi Lovato

The Climb by Miley Cyrus


What Dreams Are Made Of - Hilary Duff

Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia


Rather Be - Clean Bandit

Waiting Outside The Lines - Greyson Chance


Don't Stop Believing from Glee

Now, these are the songs that made me who I am today- they really helped me.
These songs taught me to stop worrying, to step out of the box, to be myself,
 and to never stop believing in my dreams.

As a  performing artist and singer, music plays a really big part in my life.
Music is indescribable. It's such a versatile form of art with so many genres.
Like,  one second I find myself listening to the most underrated songs, then I'm listening to the Billboard's hottest charts.
 Music really gets me going, it is the air I breathe, it is the reason why I live.


xoxo,
Ataschameleon




No comments:

Post a Comment