1/9/15

BASTILLE IN MANILA





It all started when I woke up at 8am, which was earlier than I should have. Today was the day, the day I’ve been waiting for so long. 

timeskip to 2pm

We arrived at world trade center and I was so awkward because nobody my age was there.
Then I heard the soundcheck party ((meet and greet for exclusive winners)) and I was nearly crying.

we entered the venue 7PM.


I met Dani, Effy & Micah and I hugged them, I also met Inah. ❤️








It was about 8:00, and they were letting people in the actual place, and my heart was beating really fast.
The moment was so unreal, and it felt like a dream.
I was inside, and I saw the huge bastille logo with all their instruments.
The bouncer said “wag tumakbo! ((don’t run!)) ” but I still did and I was there, I was in the front row.

We waited for hours and it was worth it.
Then, there it was. Blackout. They were playing Bad Blood, and I was actually crying. 

Right after the song, Dan shouted “Mabuhay!” the feels, it was actually real!!


They played a few songs like, Laughter Lines & TWLITF, they were so good. 


until they played Blame, me, and only a few people were singing along, because it was unrealesed ((they only play it live)) 


and I felt so cool, but in the beginning of the song Dan had an injury because of a spinning fan, and because of that, Woody had a drum solo.

They played Overjoyed, where Will and Kyle shares the keyboard,

I could not get over how attractive Will was that night, and I swear we had eye contact, and he winked at us!!!! 
When they played These Streets & Oblivion ((when Dan said we all had really lovely voices)) , I was crying really hard because those were my favorite songs.
In between those songs they played The Driver & The Silence where Kyle played the bass.

and oh God, No Angels was my favorite performance of the night.We were all singing along and having fun, and that’s when Dan took the crowd selfie with a fan’s phone. ❤️


Then Icarus was played, and I was just singing along and jumping and wiping my tears. 
During The Draw, they wore bunny ears & we all did the triangle sign, it was breathtaking. 
Flaws came up, and Dan went down. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to see him, but at least I enjoyed Kyle’s majestic beauty because he was on stage. ❤️


"Salamat! Thank you so much!" Dan said as they exited ((he said that all the time to be honest))


Then it was over. ((i'm kidding haha))


They played Get Home, wherein Woody was just sitting down being a real cutie, 

then they played, Of The Night, and we memorized what Dan was going to say-
EVERYBODY GET DOWN !! 

((with feelings))

We got down, and jumped when it was time for the chorus, it was glorious. 


// not my photo!!
















The last song was Pompeii.
It was amazing, everybody was enjoying and there was confetti everywhere. ❤️



Did I mention that my grandad was there to protect me? He was holding the barricade the whole time, and without him, I’d be squished.

All in all, this was the best night ever.
Sorry if this blog post is just me rambling about my favorite people. 

The End 
xoxo,

Ataschameleon~

No comments:

Post a Comment