1/9/15

JANUARY FAVORITES



♡ GRIMES ♡

Claire Boucher, known by her stage name, Grimes is a Canadian producer, artist, musician, singer-songwriter, and music video director. She is my actual queen.

I cannot explain how extraordinary her music is. It’s like a celestial mix of everything that you've heard and something that you've never heard before.
My favorite songs that she had made are Genesis, Ambrosia, Be A Body & Beast Infection.
Another great thing about Claire is that she directs her own eccentric music videos, and creates her own strange yet awe-inspiring artworks. Oh, and did I mention she has cool hair?







♡ AMERICAN HORROR STORY ♡

"American Horror Story" is a Drama/Thriller series that was created by the co-creators of "Glee."

I am totally in love with this series not just because of its plot's flexibility & interesting storylines, but because of the astounding actors featured in the program.
The show is an anthology series, therefore every season has a different story to tell.
My favorite seasons is definitely Asylum.
During the process of watching the episodes, I laughed, I cried, and had loads of emotions.
I've finished watching three seasons and I can't wait to watch the fourth (Freak Show) when I have time.



♡ THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER ♡

The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a coming-of-age epistolary novel by Stephen Chbosky.

I've learned a lot of things from reading this book. From embracing my identity to what should and I shouldn't do, this is a perfect book for teens who are growing up and experiencing the reality of life.

The movie was quite fascinating as well, but they did not include some parts of the book, probably to make the film more appealing. All in all, it is an amazing novel.


AAAH, and those were my favorite things this month !!!
xoxo,
Ataschameleon~

No comments:

Post a Comment